Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Make Art. Sure.


I watched The Sure Thing while my son, Luca ,was napping today. (Well, I mostly listened to it, because I was working on a painting) I have since decided that no matter what kind of crappy mood I am in, there is a John Cusak movie that will make me feel better. I am not exaggerating either. There is something about every movie he has ever been in that just makes my life a better place to live in.

John Cusak movies are like having a quirky and entertaining neighbor you can always count on to pop by and drink a beer with you while making fun of people walking by your house. You don't want them around all the time because they never clean up after themselves and smoke all your cigarettes, but they totally make your life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment